Day 65x – April 1, 2017

I couldn´t resist. The data loss turned out to be a good thing. With the new ideas concerning data entry efficiency the data entry for the entire PGM VII network of magic signs (node-data and edges-data) took less than half a day. I spent the rest of the day with trying different layouts and coulouring schems to make more information […]

» Weiterlesen

Day 65 – März 31, 2017

Well. This afternoon for no reason I could reconstruct, the almost finished edges-file for the network analysis of the magic signs in PGM VII went blank. One moment it was there, I switched to win explorer to find another file, I returned to the excel sheet, and the first thing I realized was that the second tap / spread sheet […]

» Weiterlesen

Day 64 – März 30, 2017

The network analysis is a great tool for the project. And since yesterday´s analysis of the „Textträger“ (hence the artefacts) generated several unexpected results, I went for an analysis of the signs today (node = sign; edge = relation between signs). This is much more preparation work of the csv-files because instead of 18 sources I now have 128 which […]

» Weiterlesen

Day 62 – März 28, 2017

What a great day! Yesterday evening after updating the work diary I watched several Gephi tutorials, and I had another one for breakfast today. And then … I spent some very happy hours with SNA. I used the WinBASP results to create nodes and edges files for the magic signs in PGM VII, or better: for the artefacts depicting magic […]

» Weiterlesen