- Fragment of a ritual instruction, 4th century, Greek
- The sign has to be inscribed on a silver lamella in the shape of a tabula ansata.
- Due to the fragmentary condition of the instruction no more information about the context of the sign is preserved.
- The instruction contains parts of the two names Ablanathanalba and Abrasax, but it is uncertain if they belong to the inscription of the artefact or if they were part of the oral ritual practice.
- Other magic signs in this instruction: G6-02-er.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Germany License.